Annoying neighbors, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should also try to recruit multiple neighbors to your cause; if it's affecting you it must be affecting others.
Try to make sure you know who is friends and how are enemys with the person you are targeting.

Try to make sure you know who is friends and how are enemys with the person you are targeting.

Luckily, we're not the only one's in the complex that are bothered by this. The people up there are very young, and very inconsiderate. Although I am young, I still have consideration for my neighbors. One of the people working in the management office has said they would come and listen one day, and see just how bad it is. I think I'll finally get somewhere. The maintenance guy even said that it was ridiculous on how loud they were at night. He heard it first hand when they were being loud.

Luckily, we're not the only one's in the complex that are bothered by this. The people up there are very young, and very inconsiderate. Although I am young, I still have consideration for my neighbors. One of the people working in the management office has said they would come and listen one day, and see just how bad it is. I think I'll finally get somewhere. The maintenance guy even said that it was ridiculous on how loud they were at night. He heard it first hand when they were being loud.

God, I feel for you brother.

Doesn't it make you mad enough to go up there with a sawed-off shotty and buck shot the place into oblivion!!!!!

lol, you get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom