Anker

Judemarshall

Beta member
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone else here bothers with Anker power users, I'm new to this forum and i would like to know if I can post my reviews of Anker items on here and if there is any other Anker reviews on here so I know how to write my review, thanks

I prefer AiO personally. Their fast chargers are nicer :p But Anker has a better range of battery banks.

I've tested out a few Smart Scales before from companies such as Withings and Garmin and this stands out the most. Firstly unboxing and setting this piece of tech up was a piece of cake, simply pop in the 4 AAA battery's included and your ready to go.

After making an Eufy account, the app connected to the smart scale automatically and was ready for use. ( Please note that the app is not required to use the scale) After weighing myself for the first time i went on to the app and the reading was immediately on my phone. The app then forwarded me to a page which showed me more in depth details such as Body Fat %, Muscle Mass % and loads more.

A nice touch that the Eufy app had that others didn't was that it displayed information such as which whether your weight was Low, Normal or High and directly showed how many Kgs was Low or Normal etc. This is great for those who may be trying to reach certain targets and also encourages you to aim for a target.

Pros:
- This device also allows up to 20 users which is definitely more than enough for a normal household whereas other devices may have a max of 6 users
- Stylish and modern designed piece of teach
- Quick and easy installation.
- Works smoothly with the app
- I have heard that this app can also be used for other smart devices made by Eufy therefore you can have everything on one single app
- Large text that stays on display for a bit after you step off the scale
- Really affordable compared to others such as Nokia and Garmin

Cons:
- Glass surface gets a little dusty but simply have a microfiber cloth close

This gets 5 stars as this comes with so much more compared to competition while having a low price. The app is smooth and bug-free and encourages you to reach targets.

Back
Top Bottom