Anime...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebe

In Runtime
I watch Bleach and Naruto.

Can someone like Gaara or Nubius or any other anime lovers that I know are here point me to some more anime that is kind of like that?

Thanks

There's like.............3 other anime threads. Search and go through those and it will have suggestions from me, gaara, and harper.

I'd rather not type it all out again when it's been typed already. Someone just brought up one of the old anime threads a few days ago.

Sigh...

After posting this I searched and found that very long anime thread. I decided to read through it and am downloading about 50GBs worth. I didn't know the anime thread was just brought back from the dead, now I feel rather stupid. Mod, please close.

Apologies.

truebe

Watch FATE/STAY NIGHT

Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.

Watch FATE/STAY NIGHT
Meh, the show isn't that great. Emiya is a wuss and takes until like episode 19 before he finally realizes he needs to actually attack people who are attacking him. Then of course the love crap is not needed but what do you expect from a show based off a hentai game.

Thanks for all the suggesions, you did cross my mind firefox i just forgot your name. Sorry! I remember you are also a bleach lover.

I think I am downloading Episodes 1-24 of FMP.

I'll be sure to torrent FATE/STAY NIGHT as well.

Any other suggestions are much appreciated, Thanks!

truebe

A few other suggestions
- Tenjo Tenge :- High School Fighting with a fan service
- Ikki Teisen :- Fan service with High School Fighting
- Macross Plus :- Whether or not you have seen Macross or Robotech, this one is worth watching. Both cover the same events, however the movie significantly different to warrant the extra download. Especially the ending climax.
- Cowboy Bebop :- Silly Name, but seriosly good anime. It's about a group of Space Bounty hunters. Most of the episodes are self contained, however it's still best to watch them in order.
- Outlaw Star :- Follow the adventures of Gene Starwind and company as they pilot the galaxy looking for the galactic layline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom