<<<( ((( Anime Pics!!!! :):)..... )) .>>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah I had this awesome picture I found a few weeks ago of Major Motoko from GITS but it's on my other computer right now which is out of service right now
Dang you! You WILL retreive said photo and display it immediately! Working machine or not!

psh did you forget about that secret fiber optic cable I had laid down there...mind you now that I think about it that was a WASTE of time considering you're leaving anyways

mac_mogul said:
dgc-puchiko-sd.gif

She's just so darn cute, nyu!
XD
OH NO!!!
Mac Mogul is the tall blonde haired guy from DigiCharot!!! :eek: :p
(Just kidding)

I got so many pics......I almost have a thousand in total....just give me a anime series you want pics from and if I have 'em I'll upload 'em.

Harper said:
OH NO!!!
Mac Mogul is the tall blonde haired guy from DigiCharot!!! :eek: :p
(Just kidding)

LOL! He is toooo wierd. But you're right though, I guess I would be more like Kimura than anyone else :p

Digi-Charot is all fun until your brain melts.
I am currently watching Galaxy Angel with is done by the same people. Occasionally you have cameos from Digi-Charot. Especially in season 4 (aka Galaxy Angel X) when you see the Digi-Charot UFO in the intro.

"King of JEDI..."

Dose anyone know the website with all the King of fighters (KOF) Gif animations? I can't find it. :( :cool:

KOF DUEL, PART ONE:

Kof_duel.gif

That one's funny, cuz Iori Yagami is a little better than Kyo Kusanagi. hehe. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom