anime help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the DVD version of the first movie for Ghost in the Shell it's pretty good. If you're still looking for an anime I could recommend Escaflowne, Princess Mononoke, s-CRY-ed, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL is ok but kinda wierd, Trigun, Outlaw Star and Read or Die.

I own the DVD version of the first movie for Ghost in the Shell it's pretty good
Yeah, I own it too as well as the 2nd movie. Dont own any of the TV series DVD's though. I'd like the GITS: SAC box set as it looks like an ammo box :D

Haven't seen escaflowne, didn't look interesting.

Princess mononoke is a really good movie IMO

s-CRY-ed looked stupid as crap so I didn't watch that

Wolfs Rain, ehh, it was aright. It was something to watch. I'd never watch it again though.

Cowboy Bebop, of course, it's a classic. Just about everyone likes it except for the "Ehh, I dont like it cause everyone else does" kind of crowd. Indeed good anime, movie as well.

FLCL freakin rocks. It's weirdness is what makes the show one of the better ones out there even though it's so short.

Trigun, another one of those really popular ones. I actually still need to finish it, few episodes at the end I haven't watched. Overall it's not bad though

Outlaw star, this one was aright. Had a friend who liked it. It was ok to watch, but it wasn't that great.

Read or Die TV, excellent anime. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Watched the series twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom