anime help

Status
Not open for further replies.
just made a friend watch elfen lied the other day. He enjoyed the gore as well.

Season 2 needs to be made of that one as well

Sounds like you like you action

My suggestions,

Shadow Skill TV or Movie
- Don't brother with the OVAs. The first OVA (epsides 1 to 3) are covered in greater details in the TV series.
- The 4th OVA is the worse case of CG Animation that I have ever seen

Guyver The Bioboosted Armor (2005 TV Series)
It's a remake of a classic series. However please forget any thing about the live action film with Mark Hammil.

Silent Mobius Movies or TV Series.
Cyberpunk meets the Supernatural. The movies 1 and 2 are a breif intertroduction. The TV series the full storty

Hellsing
Trinity Blood
Blood +

charles_scott said:
Ghost in the shell... Watch the movies... Then watch season one and season two....
Read The first book, then watch the movie.

Haper man I love the Guyver, where can I get the 2005 series from? I have the old series and I've watched em all. Also you could try watching Karas, it's pretty cool IMO.

The Guyver movie with Mark Hammil was kinda lame but the Second movie Guyver II: Dark Hero was ok. The guyver on it looked more like the one in the manga and series and the Guyver-Zoanoid was cool too. I just wish Guyver Unit 3 was in the movie.

Sylus said:
Haper man I love the Guyver, where can I get the 2005 series from? I have the old series and I've watched em all.
Check your PM.

Sylus said:
The Guyver movie with Mark Hammil was kinda lame but the Second movie Guyver II: Dark Hero was ok. The guyver on it looked more like the one in the manga and series and the Guyver-Zoanoid was cool too. I just wish Guyver Unit 3 was in the movie.
You can not get any worst than the first movie.

Harper said:
Check your PM.

You can not get any worst than the first movie.

Yeah I agree, the only reason Mark Hammil was even in the first Guyver movie is because he was Luke Skywalker in star wars and they figured he'd pull the so-called "Nerd" crowd into the movie, he didn't even have a decent role in the movie he jsut played some government agent named Max that was totally useless. And the Guyver costume looked nothing at all like the anime version.

Read The first book, then watch the movie.
Yeah, I kind of wish I had. Unfortunately, I saw it all like this;

GITS: SAC
GITS Movie 2: Innocence
GITS Movie 1
GITS: 2nd Gig

lol....quite a bit out of order, but I've now seen them all multiple times. Only got up to chapter 8 in the book, but it's crazy seeing all the things they took from it and put into the movie.

The major is also COMPLETELY different in the book. She's like a rebellious drug using lesbian in the book. In the anime she's still kind of lesbo, but no drugs, all work, seriousness and leadership qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom