Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the graphics in animatrix were awesome ... It's so realistic ..

N' yes ..cas ..grow up ..don't comment on somethin' which r'nt even ready to give a chance .

I totally agree with Silsila n' soundgarden's views

I like Vam,pire Hunter D but other than that i think its all garbage. It looks horrible and the acting sucks ass and its so off the wall. Make more Vampire Hunter D movies and I'll watch it ;).

soundgarden said:
Cas, no offense, but you are being a real arse. To insult something you have very little knowledge on is abosulte stupidity. A truly intelligent person would take recommendations form others and make a final conclusion ONLY AFTER he has experimented and made logical comparisons.

in jumping to "its crap, its crap, its crap!!", you are insulting yourself.

Stop it cas, and be more reasonable.

First of all soundgarden.....STFU

Second of all.... you are assuming that I have no knowledge of this crap at all. I know what I've seen and I've seen a lot. Guess whay my conclusion was regarding anime??? IT'S CRAP!!!

Third of all...I started this thread with MY OPINION of what I thought of anime. If you don't like what I have to say in MY thread then dissapear you arse!

Why bother makin' a thread if ur not willin' to listin to what other's hafta say ...

Everybody has an opinion n' i guess it's just fair that they project 'em the way they think is right ..
SO stop all the flaming dude...

preet2u said:
Why bother makin' a thread if ur not willin' to listin to what other's hafta say ...

Everybody has an opinion n' i guess it's just fair that they project 'em the way they think is right ..
SO stop all the flaming dude...

Are you a moron Preet??

I started a thread to express MY OPINION on a particular subject. Suddenly I'm getting bashed because I "don't understand it" or "I have no experience with it" or "hey cas...give it a chance and you will change your views on anime" or "hey cas, it's the Japanese way and they are all ruling of the cartoon world and if you don't get that then you are an idiot". Or something along those lines.

If you guys like anime so much then why don't you start a thread discussing your method of masturbation while you watch them?

Why is it ok for you guys to like it and express how great it is but I can't seem to express how I dislike it or slam it.

Are your lives going to change because I simply think that anime is crap?? It's just my opinion and it's not going to change no matter how many recommendations you make.

BTW....this is my thread and if I want to scream, cry or throw a tantrum then I will!! Now, stop your crying little girl and go away!

Ur sig seems to be a little outta place ... it should rather be .. the mouth's shut b'coz the feet r in 'em

cas0496 said:
Why the hell would I torture myself???

To get a understanding of some thing that you obviously have no idea what you are going on about.
Like I sat through an episode or 3 of King Of The Hill so I can understand a loathing for it.

soundgarden said:
Cas, no offense, but you are being a real arse. To insult something you have very little knowledge on is abosulte stupidity. A truly intelligent person would take recommendations form others and make a final conclusion ONLY AFTER he has experimented and made logical comparisons.

in jumping to "its crap, its crap, its crap!!", you are insulting yourself.

Stop it cas, and be more reasonable.

Couldn't sead it better myself.

preet2u said:
I think that the graphics in animatrix were awesome ... It's so realistic ..

Have you seen the LAST FLIGHT OF THE OSIRUS. It's done by the same people that did the Final Fantasy film that was release a few year ago.

As of lately, I have seen a movie called Wonderful Days. It Korean, but check out the trailer some time. Really amazing stuff there.

preet2u said:
I totally agree with Silsila n' soundgarden's views

Thank you.

cas0496 said:
Second of all.... you are assuming that I have no knowledge of this crap at all. I know what I've seen and I've seen a lot.

Like what? You'll all talk and hot air so far.
I think I believe my local polititions more than you.

cas0496 said:
I started a thread to express MY OPINION on a particular subject.

If you get on your soap box to let YOUR OPINION known to the rest of the world, expect some one to give THEIR OPINION back to you.

cas0496 said:
Suddenly I'm getting bashed because I "don't understand it" or "I have no experience with it" or "hey cas...give it a chance and you will change your views on anime" or "hey cas, it's the Japanese way and they are all ruling of the cartoon world and if you don't get that then you are an idiot". Or something along those lines.

That's because you've yet to come up with any solid evidence or statements about why anime is "crap".

You're calling anime crap and we have amd643200+ saying tha the people that watch is are "retarded". Both with out slight bit a convincing reason WHY this is so.
And yet you are expecting the rest of the world to say "Yup.... You are Absolutely Right."

Re: absolute truth

Silesia said:
I will conclude this thread by saying "That may be true for you."

Why don't you practice what you preach!!

Am I not entitled to my opinion here??

Again... you guys get all pissed at me because I think anime is crap?? LOL You guys are freakin rediculous. Why the hell do you guys care if I think it's crap?? Does it really matter, in your pathetic little lives, that I don't like anime??

I don't think I've ever run across a bunch of bigger losers in my life. Listen to what you guys are saying. You're trying to shove CARTOONS down my throat. Geez!! You'd think we were talking about GOD or something. It's f'ng cartoons people.

I don't like anime!!!! GET OVER IT!!

Here's an idea.... Why don't you start a thread called "I'm into anime and if your not then you're a loser"! or how about this... "I have tons of free time to watch anime because I'm the biggest loser in town"! You guys can compare notes and have a "who's been without a girlfriend the longest" contest.

Again.... GIVE ME A BREAK!:mad:

We could sit here and talk about why anime is crap because of stupid plot lines , lack of entertainment value, or homoerotic Innuendos or random flying cut-outs, to people with a blue background and white streaming by them whitch we are supposed beleive represent speed and the pathetic facial expressions that make absolutely no sense. We could pick apart how every character in them looks the same or is a robot who looks like all of the other robots or is a F U C K I N G coloured blob of shit. There is however a better way to say why we donÂ’t like AsiaÂ’s excuse for entertainment. and that is simply put it is CRAP

cas0496 said:
Is it just me or is this the stupidest crap on the planet. I just don't get it. Everything looks the same and the cartoons are so freaking stupid I want to pound my head against the wall!

I hope I'm not alone here.....

What am I missing??? Why is this shitt so popular?? Cartoons in my day were awesome and funny and WELL DRAWN and had good voice overs. The crap today has horrible acting and most of the time the mouths don't even move!! What's up with that???

Gimme a break!

First of all,

THis is not a "your opinion" thread. You explicity asked several questions on anime. We gave our opinions and you insult us.

Also, unilke you cas, we debated in mature manner. We, anime viewers that it, have experience with it adn we have come to our own conclusion on the matter. For example, IN MY OPINION i think cartoons like Pokemon are absolute "crap". I made that conlclusion because i have played the game and watched so many episode on Saturday morning.

And once again cas, you avoided soem questions which shows you made a sudden conclusion.

Post the anime movies you have seen.

]Originally posted by cas0496

If you guys like anime so much then why don't you start a thread discussing your method of masturbation while you watch them?
What kind of lame ass immature comment is that. At this point i have very little respect for you Cas. I also have a very good idea of what "type" of anime you have seen.

]Originally posted by cas0496
I don't like anime!!!! GET OVER IT!!

That is all you had to say. You dont like it, thats fine. However dont insult it. I dont like Country Music, but I dont insult it. I respect it and respect the people that listen to it. Its the same concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom