Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
soundgarden said:
Ask yourself this question....if The Matrix was remade into Anime, would you still call it crap?? The Washowski Brothers are huge anime fans. Are they retarded?

The Washowski Brothers confess to borrowing some a lot of stuff from anime.
I saw this site that compared shots of THE MATRIX with GHOST IN THE SHELL. And there is a LOT of borrowed shots from G.I.T.S.
As for that Neo Vs. Agent Smith fight, if it was not Croutching Tiger - Hidden Dragon on too many roids.... it was definately an episode Dragon Ball Z.

Silesia said:
The Washowski Brothers confess to borrowing some a lot of stuff from anime.
I saw this site that compared shots of THE MATRIX with GHOST IN THE SHELL. And there is a LOT of borrowed shots from G.I.T.S.
As for that Neo Vs. Agent Smith fight, if it was not Croutching Tiger - Hidden Dragon on too many roids.... it was definately an episode Dragon Ball Z.

..exactly

I guess at the end of the day, I am not asking people like anime, nor am I going to shove anime down some one throat, but could people at least learn to bite their tongue about things that they just don't like.

Heck, I there is a lot of things in this world that i don't like ranging from Music to Fashion to Regilion to Politics. You don't see me posting on forum boards saying "(It's) retarded and gay." with out some jusification behind it.

Practice some tolorance people, please.

It's crap, it's crap, it's crap!!!!!

You couldn't pay me enough to sit through a Street Fighter movie! Give me a break!!!!!!! The Japs make great electronics and cars but they can't make a cartoon to save their lives!!! LOL

absolute truth

cas0496 said:

You couldn't pay me enough to sit through a Street Fighter movie! Give me a break!!!!!!! The Japs make great electronics and cars but they can't make a cartoon to save their lives!!! LOL

I will conclude this thread by saying "That may be true for you."

cas0496 said:

ha ha so true

if the matrix was anime I wouldnet watch it...i would shit on it

amd643200+ said:
if the matrix was anime I wouldnet watch it...i would shit on it

Well now.........

B00008LDPU.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Happy Pooping then......

B000054P4S.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

and don't forget to wipe!

and don't forget to pull your head out before you do.

Could either one of you (cas0496 or amd643200+ in particular) please download either
PROGRAM or Detective Story and try to justify your claims to "crap" and "gay" and not being "WELL DRAWN" or having "good voice overs". And then compair it quality of the animation and voice overs (and possbily subject content) your favorite shows of "The Simpson", "South Park" and "King Of The Hill".

I am not asking you to like it, but if you can justify your reasoning, the rest of the world might respect you more.

thank you......

[edit] Nice little bit of trivia for the 2 of you. The newer seasons of the Simpson are animated over in asia too as a company called AKOM
(Animation Korea Movie Productions)

You don't believe me, check the credits....

And BTW, Japan also outsources alot over in Korea too. [/edit]

Silesia said:
Could either one of you (cas0496 or amd643200+ in particular) please download either
PROGRAM or Detective Story and try to justify your claims to "crap" and "gay" and not being "WELL DRAWN" or having "good voice overs". And then compair it quality of the animation and voice overs (and possbily subject content) your favorite shows of "The Simpson", "South Park" and "King Of The Hill".

Why the hell would I torture myself??? Why are you trying to convince me that this crap is good?? IT'S CRAP!!! Sack up already!! LOL

cas0496 said:

Cas, no offense, but you are being a real arse. To insult something you have very little knowledge on is abosulte stupidity. A truly intelligent person would take recommendations form others and make a final conclusion ONLY AFTER he has experimented and made logical comparisons.

in jumping to "its crap, its crap, its crap!!", you are insulting yourself.

Stop it cas, and be more reasonable.

Placebo said:
*Goes to find Street Fighter Animated wotsit* ;)

The fight scene with Chun Li and Vega is really cool. I like where she has him pinned against the wall and just keeps kicking him in the face.

In the Matrix(first movie) Smith has Neo against the wall in the subway(towards the end of hte movie) and pounds the sh*t out of his chest.

See the similarity ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom