Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireFox said:
Yea, Bleach is dragging things along slowly.
Yeah.... the save Rukia Story Arch. If it was not for some of the other events that were going on in the back ground, I would of gave up on Bleach some where about episode 35. Then episode 35 came along which introduced a lot of new elements to the story arch which made me gain my interest again in Bleach.

Still, that story arc was, especially the entire Saving Rukia bit was just extremely long winded.

I got to get back into watching Naruto. I am still at about episode 20.

does anyone know how much longer the bleach filler is going to be? DB said it was going to be 26 episodes I think and I'm pretty sure this is episode 18 or 19...either way at least they didn't completely screw up the fillers unlike with naruto where they put in a million little short stories

I have no idea how long they plan on doing that but I've been trying to find out with little luck.

Yea, I think they said it was going to be 26 eps. I want to see Ishida kick some more butt...of course, first he's gotta get out of the little stage of depression that he's currently in. I've been losing interest in Bleach lately....

gaara said:
does anyone know how much longer the bleach filler is going to be? DB said it was going to be 26 episodes I think and I'm pretty sure this is episode 18 or 19...either way at least they didn't completely screw up the fillers unlike with naruto where they put in a million little short stories
Not sure as I have not seen the rest of that arc myself. However......

[SPOILER]
Rukia finally gets saved from getting exicuted in episode 54. ABOUT FRIKKING TIME!!!!!
We finally see Ichigo Bankia at about episode 58. How long where they dragging that one out.
And I am under the impressiong that the entire story that started about episode 16 is competed in episode 63. However there is some more plot twists to come
And after that, ever thing is back to being on Earth again.

[/SPOILER]

About the only thing that I really enjoyied about the Save Rukia / Soul Society Story Arc was the slow release of every one bankias.
Mind you, It's best not to see the BLEACH OVA 2 until finish or are finishing watching this story arc. It will expose who lives and how dies. It will expose just about everyone's bankia too.
However I have still angry that the fight between Ichigo and Renji was so short compaired with some of the other generals like Kenpaki and that bald guy (name has left me).

the time from when bankai was first mentioned to the time they actually showed ichigos was RIDICULOUS. Jesus....that took what like..........20 freakin episodes before they actually showed it?

Stupid crap

Nubius said:
the time from when bankai was first mentioned to the time they actually showed ichigos was RIDICULOUS. Jesus....that took what like..........20 freakin episodes before they actually showed it?

Stupid crap
But a good a part of that was him in training and they were focusing on the other characters and what they were doing.

Nah, they still stretched it out waaaaay too long. There were parst where they implied he had already trained enough but they still didn't show it for the longest time. Beyond that I'm sure there were a couple fillers in that time as well.

believe bankai was first mentioned in about episode 42 after we first say byakukas shikai, then after that they had ishida fight that robot dude with the first bankai showing up...can't remember what happens after that although I think they had about 2-3 episodes on aizen/ichimaru/hitsugaya/hinamori and then they went straight to renji vs byakuka and then zaraki vs. that fox dude and the blind dude

the only part that annoyed me was when the really old head commander was about to fight the two captains with the double swords...they had him powering up and burning everything and then nothing until a few episodes later when they showed them still just standing there

I don't think the arc took very long though considering they did shove a lot of material in it (bankai, hollow ichigo, aizen faking his death)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom