Not open for further replies.
here are some pics

100_0297.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0300.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0289.jpg

100_0317.jpg

The only phonecam pic I have of Hailey.....
HaileyGunner.jpg

MMMmmmm FISH!!! Cats getting ready to try and have Guppy Lunch.... (didn't work out for the cats)...
(Warez Monster, dont get jealous of my awesome fish tank... :D )
mmmmfish.jpg

Prince and his mo-hawk
Prince.jpg

Warez Monster, your cats are BEAUTIFUL... are they good with other animals? and what is that, a turkey leg??

i have Spaniel Corgi mix named Kobe ^_^. He's i believe 3 going on to 4 yrs now.

i taught him how to roll over, go counter-clockwise circles, and recently mastered sit up - sits on his but with both paws in the air. My next trick to teach him is probably shake or something.

the most unique thing about this dog from any other dog ive ever encountered is that 90% of the time he yawns, which is sometimes once every 2 mins, he sqeeks LOUD. MerrreeeeeeKK!!!

he is smart if taught well, but he jumps on everyone, has dominance on everyone besides me because i train him the most. I watch the Dog Whisper n my mom n i do whatever we can to make him behave but no one in our house wants to help discipline him.

he doesnt like bigger dogs then him n loves to socialize with other dogs his size or smaller. My dad wont let us get another dog for my mom because he treats kobe as a thing to love, not a real animal to care for.

whew ok im done. This is all i can say about my dog or family dog.

Attachments

• 100_0435.jpg
    100_0435.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 31
The only phonecam pic I have of Hailey.....

MMMmmmm FISH!!! Cats getting ready to try and have Guppy Lunch.... (didn't work out for the cats)...
(Warez Monster, dont get jealous of my awesome fish tank... :D )
mmmmfish.jpg

Prince and his mo-hawk
Prince.jpg

Warez Monster, your cats are BEAUTIFUL... are they good with other animals? and what is that, a turkey leg??

Well Waylon wasnt at first when I got Willie, but he is fine now. The only time he is a dic* to the other cat is when there is food around.

index is where I get my cats from. Waylon is on the Dynasty page, but he was young then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom