Americas Army Clan Diss

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Well here is the story.

One week ago I was playing SF Hospital, and they 2 noobs call me cheaters, and they also called my whole team a bunch of cheaters. All of this because i am better than them???

Well to get back at them, I am spreadthing this video I made all over, so that everyone knows that the [UF] "United Forces" team always cries "HACKER!!" if you kill them...... And i also made this video to pi$$ them off.

http://media.putfile.com/UFDISS

EDIT: These guys are idiots, they have an "anti cheating forum" and they are basically saying in it, if the person plays bad for a round or two, and instantly becomes skilled, they are most likely cheating....

Give me a break!! They guys just have excuses....... Tisk Tisk Tisk...

I think both parties need to step away from the computers and go out and see the sun once in a while.

Lame diss, but I wish I knew how to edit the videos like you :D

The 'momma in bed' died out 20 years ago, buuut probably the most amusing part was pissing on the paper, but even that was MEH...

well i know the video would be boring to most people, but I have a very small targeted audience...... The [UF] Team. Also it is to show that they are a bunch of noobs that cry hacker or cheater when they are killed.

EDIT: Yeah I saw the light of day, it was exactly for 3 minutes and 22 seconds.... lol

But Yes, I DO have alot of time on my hands........ I wake up in the morning, and the only thing on my mind is if I want teh blue captian crunch berries or the red ones??????? My life is sooo hard.....

Yea, pretty lame diss.......and to think that you got pissed off enough to go and put that much effort over something like that....wow....but yea, the pissing on the paper was pretty good.

For now on, try to play only on AASA servers. :)

Nubius said:
but I wish I knew how to edit the videos like you :D

Get a copy of the 30-Day Adobe Premiere Pro trial, and screw around with it........ That is how I learned. Im not that great at it, but I am ok. But you learn alot easier and faster when you go "explore" on your own. If you dont have a DV camera, just rip videos off of your games with Fraps.

Cant wait to get my "real" camera. I am going to be giving birth to a video every 3 days................

ah hmmmmmmmm, the price is not too bad considering that it is 3CCD and low lux tolerance. (MSRP $2999) i know a place that can hook me up for $1,800
dcr-vx2100.jpg

Get a copy of the 30-Day Adobe Premiere Pro trial, and screw around with it........
I've got a friend who burned me a copy so I got it...and I tried to mess around in it a little bit, but gave up because I couldn't accomplish anything.

I want to simply take video clips, cut them, sections from them and whatnot, and apply different music....mainly of shows I've got downloaded, not necessarily videos that I record myself or anything like that.

Adding the music was easy enough, was just drag and drop, however I couldn't figure out how to take sections out of the shows I imported in there, nor could I save it as a video file, nor could I get the video and sound to play together in the preview lol.....plus there doesn't seem to really be any tutorials online anywhere

Get on a P2P client, and search premiere tutorials, they have a few here and there. Pretty decent.

Also premiere does not work well with wmv, divx, or mpegs. Mpegs work Ok, but most of the time they do not show up correctly in the preview. But if you render the video it should be fine. Also to chop n' slice clips, there should be a vertical toolbar, with a razor on it. Use that you cut your clips at specific frames, and right click your unneeded footage and delete it. And click the cursor when you are done chopping and slicing.

Nubius said:
I've got a friend who burned me a copy so I got it...and I tried to mess around in it a little bit, but gave up because I couldn't accomplish anything.

I want to simply take video clips, cut them, sections from them and whatnot, and apply different music....mainly of shows I've got downloaded, not necessarily videos that I record myself or anything like that.

Adding the music was easy enough, was just drag and drop, however I couldn't figure out how to take sections out of the shows I imported in there, nor could I save it as a video file, nor could I get the video and sound to play together in the preview lol.....plus there doesn't seem to really be any tutorials online anywhere

Use a program called Vegas Video for editing video's, works pretty well for me. I prefer it over primier, if you have ever used acid, it's basicly a video version of acid.

Use a program called Vegas Video for editing video's,
Yeah I've heard of that one, same friend who burned me premiere actually uses vegas himself...I used the program acid quite a long time ago, but I'm semi familiar with it.

I figured out how to cut the vids in premiere, but the stupid thing is being lame and wont show the video in the sequence monitor, nor is the video present when it's exported....SCREW PREMIERE DAMNIT

Nubius said:
I figured out how to cut the vids in premiere, but the stupid thing is being lame and wont show the video in the sequence monitor, nor is the video present when it's exported....SCREW PREMIERE DAMNIT

Make sure you have that "eye" symbol on that video track. It should be called "toggle track output"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom