Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a minute of it and it started to get really, really annoying

I agree with some of it, and I disagree with some of it. Then again I only caught about half of what they were trying to say since the voice was way too whiney and way too fast

Same. I think smoking marijuana because you are stressed is retarded, but depression is an actual mental disorder. It is an evolutionary mechanism being inappropriately triggered in a modern environment, which obviously will cause problems. Drugs can improve people's quality of life significantly in many cases.

gaara said:
I watched a minute of it and it started to get really, really annoying

I agree with some of it, and I disagree with some of it. Then again I only caught about half of what they were trying to say since the voice was way too whiney and way too fast
He's got a squeaky voice because he's a squirrel. Foamy's got a big following.

Either way, if yer not gonna listen to the whole thing...don't comment. (respectfully)

I listened to the whole thing, I just didn't catch the whole thing.

The really ironic thing was the fact that they raised hypocrism as an argument, and then went on to rant about narcotics users pressuring drugs onto others, while the entire point of that little video was pressuring narcotics users into stopping...

Listened to it all...pretty funny lol, especially when he goes on to crack and the parents popping pills "Chasing it with alcohol" lol...too true..

I had a british lit teacher who doesn't believe things like A.D.D. exist...he says it's just because people force themselves to believe it psychologically....psychosomatic illnesses if you will.

I don't try and say I want to smoke pot because.."You can make jeans" or "medicinal purposes" although I did deliver a pizza to a lady who had HIV once and she got marinol pills (concentrated marijuana pills for those who dont know) and it did in fact help her from getting sick from her treatments, and the fact she had it for a long time so her body was getting weak and tired...so to say that it doesnt help people medicinally is a bit BS....cancer patients getting sick from kemo of course benefit it.

I like it simply because I enjoy it....same way people who drink like alcohol, and theres no way in hell you can tell me pot is worse than alcohol or even freakin cigerettes for that matter.

I'm a pretty anti-social person, but it becomes rather easy for me to become more sociable personally, it'd be the same as going to a bar and drinking or a small gathering of people and drinking...same concept except I don't like drinking.

Besides if they legalized it there'd be a lot less wasted tax payers money of people in jail for a petty bag of personal pot. Lot less people being hospitalized from laced crap since it'd be like cigs and approved by the FDA.

Also, not to be the epitome of foamy's jokes, but I believe paper can be made from hemp that's a few times stronger than current paper and also quite recyclable.

Either way it's just something else for people to b!tch about and complain is responsible for the downfall of the society when I think it's the parents.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but meh....Amsterdam seems to be doing just fine labeling it a 'soft drug' and concentrating on the real problems, crack, cocaine, heroine, etc...etc...

Hmm its sound true in someways and in someways it jsut dum. Alot of its true but really how can they stop people smoking there are places that dont care if you smoke Weed.

trying to stop it is a lost cause...this 'war on drugs' is a joke and a waste of money.

Nubius said:
trying to stop it is a lost cause...this 'war on drugs' is a joke and a waste of money.

Yes it is its sad that it is. ME im agaist drugs and stuff but i mean how can someone stop it, really there is no way one can stop the war on drugs, or stop people from getting it.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom