AMD really really hates Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is it'll end up with an out of court settlement, because every one knows when you have millions of dollars at your disposal you're above the law.

Seriously though, I'd like AMD to take them all the way, Intel got away with that crap for long enough, and Intel should not be able to run a dishonest monopoly for so long. Either way, I don't see why they would resort to such tactics unless they were scared of letting the door open to some competetion.

It could go either way, I think, but I agree that AMD should really takem all the way and end their ridiculous monopoly.

Tyler1989 said:
So in their newest law suit against intel do you think AMD will win it?
Depends on which claim?

Like these claims about intel forcing consumers to purchase Intel over AMD....... NO. It AMD's own fault for not getting on the advertising bandwagon for their producs.

However these claims about Intel getting paying manufactures NOT to purchase AMD CPUs..... I would like them to win that claim.

Like these claims about intel forcing consumers to purchase Intel over AMD....... NO. It AMD's own fault for not getting on the advertising bandwagon for their producs.

I agree, the first claim you mentioned - its basicly marketing. The second one i agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom