AMD outsells intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
A "project" that's 10K+ pages long?

Are you planning on writing an encyclopedia set covering all known human topics?

no lol, its a project hes working on but he wants me to make sure i have copys of his coding and what he is doing, weve been working on it for a year and my machine if the only one with enough free space for him to back things up to..... So far his computer cant keep up with the work and it crashs a lot, plus a lot of that code is getting deleted soon, and its full of things other than code....

10K+ pages...thats like...10,000+ pages...

I don't believe you. No way in hell someone can type that much. Not even Battlefield 2 would've been 10,000 pages long.

Ok let see here... calculate pi up to 32million digits have the program add them 32 million digits into its code for an unknown reason, and it keeps doing this several times for certain reasons, you will EASILY get above 10k pages.

Again, WHY use Microsoft Word for it? For such large amounts of information, word processors are NOT the best solution.

Because we wanna do it? I'm only in this because they need a place to store a back up of everything and my computer is the only one with a empty hard drive... Plus we dont know of any other program that can handle that much date, Word Pad and Notepad all stop loading it all...

AMD scored a major win against Intel during the back-to-school season. According to Current Analysis, AMD outsold Intel for the very first time in US retail over the period of a whole month. More than half of all computer systems US stores sold during September carried an AMD processor.
YES!
YES!
YES!!

Oh dear, I made mess..... :p

Now if their P.R. department could get their @$$ into gear about advertising a bit more, AMD might of out sold INTEL about 12 months ago. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom