am i trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Is it me or do i kill alot of topics? It seems that a topic is going good until i post something then it seems that the topic is dead. is it me or what? go ahead and tell me ill be ok w/ it.:beard:

well i wanted to make a statement by not posting and makeing you feel rejected..... but its all good.

i dont see how thats possible really if you post something about the topic, then you are offering your thoughts. and they can take it or leave it.
the only way this is possible is if the topic is like the "never ending sotry" but thats so random that its almost impossible to end that too.

so i guess just keep doin wat ur doin, and if ya want, end ur post with a question so that itll open up for more discussion.(just a thought)

pccc

"P**.-P***y Meguire..."

Believe me; We bareley notice you at all... :snob: :cyclopes: :bald: :cool:

J\K

Unless you're doing something completely stupid or troublesome it takes a few people to get a thread closed not just one. So I wouldn't look into it too much

im not talking about being completely closed off, but where i post then nobody else posts after me. Like the topic will be going good then i post and its like it just falls off the top of the earth. Maybe im just bein stupid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom