Am i reading this wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
k, they are clearly pirated dude. thats why its cheap, go for it, i have found 2 pirated dvds next to my elevate, 1 being Alexander, and the other War of the Worlds, you g2 love the asians.

Norcent said:
dude it says on there website that it is dvd's otherwise i wouldn't get them cause i allready have the vhs tapes!!!

I just wanted to upgrade to dvd!!!

have you been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years???

just because it is a DVD does not mean its not pirated...... Come on.... I can sell you DVD's too. With my nifty DVD burner.

uzi9mm said:
have you been hiding under a rock for the past 3 years???

just because it is a DVD does not mean its not pirated...... Come on.... I can sell you DVD's too. With my nifty DVD burner.

I have a DVD burner too. Got myself some $0.06 discs to go with it.

(Actually, i just got it back from repairs, shows how good LG is...):eek:

and they are probably going to make 20 of those same .06 CD's and make $50 off his retarted ***....

you know something norcent if you want to belive they are real.. go ahead and buy it.......

You came here to ask, we are give you the answer.. You just dont seem to like the answer.

That collection is worth at least 200...
($10x20=$200)
*i prorated each DVD @ $10 each*

Just buy them, then if they happen to be pirated, sue them because they arent actually what they advertise. :) You would get more money too buy the real set on ebay or wherever. :p

I have some pirated DVDs, good ol night market in malaysia. :D

thebleakness said:
Just buy them, then if they happen to be pirated, sue them because they arent actually what they advertise.

that would be a great idea.......

but, goodluck trying to sue someone in china..US courts might uphold the law and hold them liable, but does not mean China will do anything about it...

(whois data)
Feng Xian Ding (richardpick@gmail.com)
China
null,000000
HK
Tel. +021.62698833

how can you find out if there pirated?

I have a bad feeling about that website cause cheaper by the dozen 2 just came out and is $5.00!!!!

And alot of the newer movies are $5.00 WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?

U.S. copyright laws are not always observed in other countries, Malaysia being one of them. So they can obtain one copy of a movie and make multiple copies to sell them without worrying about reprisal from any courts.

However, with getting that great deal on a new release that's only $5.00, you may find that the quality is poor even when it's listed as the top quality. Quality is a relative term.

Is it worth the risk?

Dave :D

no because they probably take your # of your credit card too and take out all of your cash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom