am i the only one

Status
Not open for further replies.
silence782 said:
My favorite breakfast is a couple of cans of coke, and cookies. mmmmm, the breakfast of champions.
Coke And Oreos....

I will laugh if I see an hersheys Coke And Cookies flavour chocolate bar

BTW, that pizza made a great dinner on the second night.

btw, i had pizza tonight. Pepperoni, double cheese, black olives, bacon.......... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmWEEEEE, i love that combo.

My favorite pizza is :-
Super Surpreme with Anchovies and NO PINE APPLE
Pizza Hut as a permament note to my phone number in their records. NO F**King PINE APPLE

"Mutant Pizza" - Bacon, Anchovies, Olives, Cabanose
what my EX-GF called it mutant as she thing that any one that orders a pizza topping combo that is not on menu is strange. (shakes head)
:rolleyes:

"Cheeze Lovers CUSTOM" - Pizza Huts Cheeze Lover normally comes with 2 lots of cheeze. This one comes with 4 lots of cheese. The reason why I order this is that so the pizza does not taste like cardboard when you try to reheat it for breakfast.

Harper said:
"Mutant Pizza" - Bacon, Anchovies, Olives, Cabanose
what my EX-GF called it mutant as she thing that any one that orders a pizza topping combo that is not on menu is strange. (shakes head)
:rolleyes:

is that why shes the "ex"?

jaksback said:
is that why shes the "ex"?
No really.....

Lets just say we quit while we were still ahead. We still talk, go out and see movies. We realised that we were better off being "just freinds", and thankfully we still are.

apokalipse said:
what about beer!
Depends on what beer it is. If you say FOSTERS, I'll export you along with the next pallet that leaves this country. :p

j/king

I LOVE CEREAL!!!!!!!!!!!:p

All cereal, all the time, any time:)

I got to have me Lucky Charms, there magically delicious:) :)

sippin codeine said:
I usually roll a joint for breakfast, but nothing beats glazed doughnuts and chocolate milk.

hey, lets keep this clean and not refer to such things as that, and i'm not talking bout the doughnuts and chocolate milk.

thanks,
--jak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom