Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that animation, my life is now complete. I saw the original thread on this on the WoW Forums. I heard it with just the sound first, but that put it all into perspective. 9/10.

Ok, for those of you that can't read the freakin link, its a Guild Leader in World of Warcraft. His guild is part of a "raid" who's objective is to kill Onyxia, the strongest NPC in the game. Surrounding Onyxia are various not-as-strong-but-still-will-kick-your-butt monsters that you don't want to take on at the same time as the Big Bad One. So the guild leader has appointed groups of people that will take care of the Whelps (the mini-dragons). I'm not going to go into explaining DPS and stuff, but DKP (Dragon Kill Points) are awared to those helping in the raid. The Guild leader is getting pi$$ed and says that whoever messes with the Whelps will get "minus 50 DKP" meaning they lose Dragon Kill Points, and are thus kept from getting good loot that it would drop. He gets ****ed off because people that aren't part of the group assigned to the Whelps are messing with the whelps, which pretty much upsets the balance of the whole raid.

An Onyxia raid, as stupid as it may sound in a game, is a serious matter for those that play it, and needs to be precisely executed. I'm not going to say that that Guild Leader doesn't need mental help, he does. I just thought I'd explain the thing a bit more.

Green Radience said:
An Onyxia raid, as stupid as it may sound in a game, is a serious matter for those that play it, and needs to be precisely executed. I'm not going to say that that Guild Leader doesn't need mental help, he does. I just thought I'd explain the thing a bit more.

Oh yeah... Onyxia Raids... phew... I can't sleep at night preparing for one of those...

lol.jpg

Hey, I think its as stupid as you do, I despise the gameplay of World of Warcraft, but I'm just telling you how it is to them since I've played it.

FYI, these raids usually take place in the evenings, when people get back from work, so you wouldn't even think of sleeping before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom