To All You SUV Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why people don't consider something like this though:
mazda_demio.jpg

It works, it doesn't use much fuel.

inb4 "real men drive X"

I would get a 4runner with that budget. Their reliable, decent mileage for a suv it's size, fairly common, and there are a lot of aftermarket parts for them. If I had 10k to spend on a suv I would be driving one right now. They switched models in '98 so anything from then until '03 will be about the same features wise. Mileage isn't much of an issue either since it's not uncommon to see one with 300,000+ miles still on the road.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

If your wiling to look at trucks I highly recommend the Tundra. It has good gas mileage for a full size truck, is safe, and drives great. We have had one since they came out and it hasn't had a single problem and we have done quite a bit of towing and off roading with it.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Vernon i thought you were always broke :p where did the $10k come from? also get something you can't kill yourself or too many other people in, that's my suggestion for a car for a teen.

The parents think a car is actually is far more important than my Rig, so they put that aside for me..

FYI, a WRX is going to cost you more in insurance than car payments. Pick up a used golf or rabbit. You can probably pick up a 2-3 year old rabbit for that price these days.

Actually, with 10K you could pick up a new car right now. A local dealership has brought in a bunch of 2008 Ford Fusions and is selling them for about that, as well as a truckload of 2008 Nissan Xterras for 12K. Many dealerships are getting pretty desperate and others are snapping up their inventory at big discounts.

Go for a Yoda, the 4 runners have small motors that are peppi. Too bad the deisels are only in Oz... And they get real landcruisers. *******s.

Pathfinders aren't bad, but have larger motors.

Suburus are nice, but they drink alot.

I agree, go with a 4 runner, you can get them in either 4-banger or v6 and its not to hard on gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom