For all you conspiracy theorists...wadaya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To straighten this out:

You ask why Bush senior did not topple Saddam in 1991. Well to inform you he organized the collation of forces to free Kuwait from the Iraq invasion, not liberate the people from Saddam. Kind of a big difference. Bush senior felt he would be over stepping the reason for the assembly of that collation.

Your accusation that the CIA was pulling the strings from behind Saddam to force him to attack his own people is outrageous. Where did you find accurate facts and sources to back this outlandish theory up???? The United States may have backed him and funded him in the past, but this was when he was the lesser of two evils. This was when the Soviet Union was funding leaders and nations to support communism. America's role as the leader of the free and democratic world was to give a voice to the people

chickenNcheese said:
The Church is looking to create a world religion based around Christianity and the destruction of Muslims all around the world is slowly proceeding, starting with the middle east.

What? Catholicism is a world religion. As for the destruction of Muslims, no one would support a modern day crusade lead by the church. This notion of yours is total insane. As for the decline of Muslims, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am not going to go in-depth of how you have missed this point, but the Muslim population has been increasing in size and world power the last thirty years. This is due to how instrumental the values and their faith are in their life and government. If you want me to go in-depth I will. Or you can pick up a book and read it your self (The Clash of Civilization and the Remaking of World Order by Samuel Huntington)

To back up my points, which you have failed to do. I am a civil/environmental engineering student with a minor in world history and political science. I know what I am talking about, and know much about history and modern world politics. What are your credentials, and cite some sources on your 'rant'.

I am sure many of you have seen the flash video of how the pentagon attack was fabricated. Well any one can put together a flash video and dress it up to prove a point. I can go and disprove what the video was telling you, but I donÂ’t have the desire to do that now.

The colored system of the terror warning is a stupid idea, and could be a way to instill fear in the people. But do you really know any one who changed his life style around because the terror warning is yellow or orange? I donÂ’t know any one who did.

As for your theory that the CIA has orchestrated all terrorism around the world purely to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. You must be clinically insane. Under your ideas the CIA must be controlling the entire world and everything that happens. The CIA is to blame for global warming, AIDS in Africa, and the SARAs outbreak. Next you are going to tell me we didnÂ’t land on the moon, and that we havenÂ’t flown in space, and the crab people run the earth. (south park reference)

ThatÂ’s all for now, I may feel the need to come back and enlighten the rest of you some other time.

Oh, and comparing your two posts on this topic it is evident that you did not write the first one. Where did you find an article to paste in?

Everyone who's heard this bloody conspiracy story at least 50 times already...raise your hand...

Good, now the three people in the world who didn't raise their hands...crawl over there...we got some new rocks for you to hide under...

wow.

I didn't think anybody would be bold enough to say it in public.
if the wrong people got this message, they would probably arrest you. some people agree 100% with you, but they will never open their mouth in public.

you know they don't play that in a communistic, oops i'm mean democratic society

and in reply to AND_U_ARE's point about me not writing it, i actually did, but about a year ago. And the second post was at 3 in the morning after no sleep. U can search the web for it cos u wont find it, it is my original piece.

Oh and by the way i haven't seen the flash video, and i don do think we didn't land on the moon in '69, but we have since then.

Oh and in reply to ShoobieRat, flame as much as you want cos i dont care!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom