All Posters Should Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm 13 and when I really try to type I can type 100 words a minute and when I'm done I have very minimal wording errors but that is looking at the Keyboard but most of the time when I come home I jump on the computer and NEVER speek L337 I think that is just gay and rarely no Abreaviations besides the common JK and lol but my grammer is way off because when I get home from school I don't want to be nagged at about it from people on here and I just wanna type and don't have to worry about my typing. I also believe in this but I don't follow it as I would like to even though when I say everything I want to say I just Period a very nice little period and If I Red most of my posts by now I would suffacate because I have rarely any periods and Language Arts Isn't really my Strong point in school. :p

Patronizing buddy. He was mocking you. You came to the wrong thread to say what you did. Especially since you used about two periods the entire paragraph.

Dam woman, stop the b1tchn... get over it, not me or any of the ppl her are gonna change for a whiney old fool like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom