All Crown Vic Owners / Panther Body/ Grand marquis/marauder/lincon towncar

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car in college was a 1982 Crown Vic with a 4 speed automatic and a 302 V8. It was a beast. I bought it for 325 dollars, and sold it back for 350. The kid who owned it before me was a little....active, and there was a permenant stain in the back seat. :D

Alot of good times in that car. It would clear a stop sign. One heck of a rodeo wagon...couldn't tell you how much beer was drank in it.

*sniff* miss that car.

Wow, isnt giving a teen that much power asking for trouble?

Maybe, but she is a very cautious driver... as far as speed goes.

We got more from the insurance company than we paid for the car, and then turned around and sold it to my cousin so they could pull the motor and drop in their farm truck.

Trotter said:
We got more from the insurance company than we paid for the car, and then turned around and sold it to my cousin so they could pull the motor and drop in their farm truck.

Example: REDNECK RECYCLING

ONLY A JOKE

Simon said:
meh, boost an import.

lol

have you ever gotten on a vic,

the sound
the power
the torque
the experience

its sex on wheels dude

PS, the plate was off becuase i was getting new ones, somone stole our old ones

Crown Victoria's are heavy cop-cars. The coppers only use Crown Victoria's because they're big boats, and need room to carry prisoners.

Wow, you used the term "copper" which went out in the 1930's.

They used to call police officers "coppers" because their uniforms had copper buttons. Since then they ahve been cops. I had to ask my grandpa who's 95 years old what it meant when I saw a really old mobster movie and they said "he's a copper" .... :freak:

Trotter said:
My daughter's first car was an '86 Crown Vic with a 5.0. It was totaled by the insurance company when a delivery truck side-swiped it.

Nothing wrong with the CV family, but it isn't a model many teens are keen on (rice burners are a diff' story).

The Vic is a modern day muscle car that actually has muscle, but it has been styled into a luxury car (and police car, but it is being pushed out by the 500, Impala, Mustang, and Charger).

eh, thare not boats once you take a saw to it like i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom