Which All Channels/Series R U Fav ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Please don't give away any spoilers.

Ok i will try but all i will say is your in for a treat, best series so far pitty its the last. The one that aired lastnight was good, new cylon ship (Resurrection hub) looks the dogs nuts to be honest.

Oh most of the mods use BSG ranks in there sigs or as there avitar - Useless TF trrivia....

Yes this is quite a good series of BSG I agree. I'm going to cry myself to sleep when it stops airing after this season. :(

Anyone ever watch SeaQuest back in the Day on the Sci-Fi Channel?

Yea, that an Space above and beyond. Seaquest DSV was was interesting the two episodes that i can recall the most are the one where they where in a alternate time line where the Cuban missile crisis turned into a full on nuclear exchange and the one where they found the libary.

Yes this is quite a good series of BSG I agree. I'm going to cry myself to sleep when it stops airing after this season. :(

We will still have Caprica to look forward to, I look forward to seeing why the cylons rebelled (Insurrection download) and seeing the galactica go toe to toe with the old class of basestar and it fighting as part of a battle group.

Yea, that an Space above and beyond. Seaquest DSV was was interesting the two episodes that i can recall the most are the one where they where in a alternate time line where the Cuban missile crisis turned into a full on nuclear exchange and the one where they found the libary.

I remember both of those.... LOL! At least the missle crisis one I do.... If I remember correctly, wasn't the library one where there was no people around, and huge 'mech warrirors' roaming around... turned out that it was an 'online game' that somehow affected reality, or something.... or maybe I am on crack....

I remember both of those.... LOL! At least the missle crisis one I do.... If I remember correctly, wasn't the library one where there was no people around, and huge 'mech warrirors' roaming around... turned out that it was an 'online game' that somehow affected reality, or something.... or maybe I am on crack....

No the libary one was differnt i know the one you are talking about though it was set far off in the futer people lived in there houses an had no reason to leave they where the last two kids in the world or somthing like that.... Humm dose STC have any seaquest i wonder.

leaving the sci-fi serials how many have u watched PRISON BREAK that's one of my personal fav .. its too good
the story is about a man who enters the jail deliberately to rescue his innocent brother who will be a victim of a conspiracy..
they escape from the jail with one of the most unquestionably fantastic and breathtaking way.. a must watch....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom