AlienWare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
i wuz wonderin if anyone here has a Alienware PC??????? im lookin at some of ther setups! just tell me if ya got one and if ya like it!:D:D

id rather build my pc with a way hardcore case and stuff than buy a alienware pc. thier laptops r good as well

I had a look at their page and if you ask me, they are just overrated. They profit from their "cool" cases, but that's about it. you can build a PC with exactly the same specs for one third of what they are asking.

I've got 2 Alienware laptops, and I love them both. Love the metal chasis, too, and the options and support are sweet. Well worth the doe.

We've got Alienware machines at work, too, including Alienware servers. Awsome stuff. Service and support are incredible, and the prestige of having an Alienware setup is just phenominal. We're very happy, and so am I.

God that sounded like a sales pitch. Sorry.

I would rather build a supercomputer, and put it in a crappy case so your friends look at your pc and say WTF, then when they get on it they are blown away into the next room.

I just can not stand the look of their cases.
Every time I see an AlienWare case, I just cringe.

To my knowledge, AlienWare is not distrubed down here, but some one was importing an ALIENWARE knock off case ealier this year.

Alienware was cool until geeks figured out that they could build a better PC at half the price.

I can't imagine paying Alienware prices...

Well for folks that dont want to learn how to build a machine theyre good I guess, some of the hardware people use these days makes me cringe.Glad im not paying for it.Then again top of the line graphics cards these days cost more than $1000, thats crazy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom