Aliens!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have already found life "out there" I swear I read a report awhile ago that a meteor was found with bacterial life forms present they were dead from coming through the atmosphere but evidence of them was there. Isn't there also evidence of long dead bacteria on Mars. I think the chance of life spontaneously occuring on a planet is unlikely and more likely that our planet got spored by bacteria from a meteor but then that brings into question where the meteor came from. As life would have to spontantaneously occurred somewhere for a spored meteor to be created. Last time I checked time as we know it was endless so perhaps one day we will be an ancient civilisation that leaves technological hints across the galaxy.

They have not found dead bacteria on Mars, they have however found intentions which LOOK like bacteria. The problem is they don't have the equipment there to furture analyze the findings. They found the indentions which looked like fossils in rock analyzed by the latest mars lander. But they couldn't analyze it any further because they didn't have the equipment.

I do not believe they found anything on a meteor either. This would be huge news if they did. I did watch something on the discovery channel, and they were able to take to forms of matter (like carbon and something else), jolt it with large amounts of electricity and a black 'gew' was created which actually had very simple life in it (essentially creating life from none living things). It was just an experiment but was a theory as to how life started on our planet.

Everyone believes in other life. But as soon as the other intelligent life has a purpose.... all of a sudden its absurd?

Everyone laughed at the Imaginary friends watching you whack off thread. But no one will deny we are not alone. Whether you like to believe it or not ........ some thing is watching you explore yourself.

imaginary_friend.jpg

Everyone laughed at the Imaginary friends watching you whack off thread. But no one will deny we are not alone. Whether you like to believe it or not ........ some thing is watching you explore yourself.

You are right. It's cloaked Predator watching me fap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom