AKKK!!!!! My parents are going to be on "Reality TV"!!!!!!

What should I do

• Avoid parents place at all cost.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Post time date location on Sydney Zombie Forums

• Post time date location on 4chan

• Other.....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Can not say much about this, but I found how that one of the local TV stations would like to do a show about my parents. I have been told time, location and date of when the film crew is hitting my folks place.

What should i do........
1. Avoid parents place at all cost. At least last year's run in with the 7PM Project was semi explainable a work on why I was dressed up as Daniel Boon.
2. Post Time and Details on Sydney Australia Zombie Crawl Forums saying that I am hosting a Zombie BBQ.
3. Post Time and Details on /b/ 4chan and let the Internet do the rest.

I say let them embarrass themselves but remain suspiciously busy that day.

the show is about interesting families and whether or not the people who next to them realize this. Some how I do not think that this is some random out of the blue thing when it came to my parents. My dad's hat collection has been spotted by the media 12 months ago. Some how I think that is what sparked this turn of events. (this is not leaving out the fact that they are heavily involved with a museum and 2 historical reenactment groups)
Last night my parents where trying to talk me in to coming over with my laundry or just happen to be going out to some cosplay event where I am dressing up as HellBoy. Meanwhile I am thinking "How about I do not"
then I started making joke about "I think I might invite all of Sydney Zombie Crawl crowd over for a BBQ on the same date" or "How about a set up a pagan alter in your back yard and sacrifice a virgin."
Tried inviting my RPG group over for a vampire dark ages game, and they said "NO!!!!"

In all honesty, I am glad is was not the Australian version of Hoarders. Then I would be seen what I can do to legally change my name.

I would just avoid their place. If you post it all over the Interwebz you never know what adverse consequences it may have.

I would inquire about the possible income benefit for a few Guest appearances before I made any decisions. In these times I would consider any option to thicken my wallet.

DUDE! You've got a full tv crew coming around, make the most of it! Dress up as Hellboy, get one of your mates into some tattered clothes and splash him up with some fake blood, then wait in your room until the tv crew are in the house filming. (note, this will work best at night in a corridor going past the room they're in). Give your mate something to knock him out (baseball bat = cheap ftw) then drag him past the crew down the corridor like you don't know they're there.

Then maybe if they make a noise or if you look up and spot them, pause for dramatic effect for a half second, then start dragging him away faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom