AKKK!!!! I just won an Intel Pentium D 2.8 CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an extemely good chance that I am selling it off.
I just had my back pack stolen out of the office today. And inside there was my Creative Labs Nomad 30Gb MP3 Player and 60Gb External Laptop Hard drive.

It's about at least AU$500 worth of gear there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh shite. So the good news actually became bad news eh?.. Other people other than employees have access to ur office?

Harper said:
I just had my back pack stolen out of the office today. And inside there was my Creative Labs Nomad 30Gb MP3 Player and 60Gb External Laptop Hard drive.

It's about at least AU$500 worth of gear there. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dang that sucks!!! :(

It's about at least AU$500 worth of gear there.
**** harper, you seem to get a lot of your stuff stolen.

Next time bring a backpack that explodes and just leave it and hope it gets stolen

Actaully it turned out that I left my bag in cafe that I have breakfast at. I was that tired yesterday morning after 2 product launche. Reason why I thought it was stolen was that I called up the cafe yesterday, and they told me over the phone that there no bags found.
However when i showed up this morning, straight away I had one of the guys produce the bag (and contents all there)

Reason why they did not tell me over the phone is that they get a lot of dishonest people calling up and claiming they lost or left a bag at their cafe all the time just to see if they can score some thing.

Anyways, I am still selling the CPU.

I just sold it over to my boss for $330

However the Intel Motherboard he purchased turned out to be DOA.

I managed to get windows XP on it, and then in just died in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom