air soft guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should just get the 15 dollar one from wal mart. At least I can see it in the package and determine whether or not it's worth it.

Just use a pellet gun:laughing: LOL. I used to have an airsoft gun that took what they called "Green Gas". It was really cool it was made to look like a magnum 357. The only part I did not like was that it had the stupid orange tip on the end which made it look tacky. I tried to remove it and broke the barrel of the gun.:sad: Now I just stick with pellet/BB guns. But eBay definitely has a good selection of them.

Something about air soft guns I like, though. I looked at BB guns but, meh. I just like the rubbery plastic things they use instead of the metal BB's.

I just talked to my bud, and we're gonna hit up a sporting goods store tomorrow. If they don't have any decent ones for a decent price, we'll fall back to walmart and get the ones we saw for 15 bucks.

rawr

jayce... that shotgun, I have it. exact one. NOT CHROME!! cheap a** tin. however, nicely powerful, leaves nice big welts from 15 feet away. the pistols, look like a friend of mine's. they are decent, just gotta be careful with the tips of the barrels and the clip. otherwise, those are decent for the price I'd say. shotgun=pistol grip, also has a weaver rail for scope *yeah, like airsoft guns really need them* and lasers! if getting really into it, can mount a weaver rail flashlight kit to it. pistols are easy to add laser too also. just for fun heh heh heh.

Wow...nothing beats shooting a REAL weapon, of course you cant aim it at your buddys, but yeah i wouldint pay money for a fake firearm, seems tacky.

While on the topic...i wanna get rid of my wasr-10 and pick up an ar-15 (m4 variant of course) and drop optics and everything on it....prolly run me a good $1000 the way i want it but worth it.

Well, the whole purpose of pelting your wasted friend would seem worth buying a fake weapon.. haha. But I agree with you rican, I am done wasting money on pellet, paintball, and airsoft guns. Got myself a .17 to take the place of the pellet gun, 12ga., SKS, M44, and British .303 ;)

Well, the whole purpose of pelting your wasted friend would seem worth buying a fake weapon.. haha. But I agree with you rican, I am done wasting money on pellet, paintball, and airsoft guns. Got myself a .17 to take the place of the pellet gun, 12ga., SKS, M44, and British .303 ;)

Have you looked at some of those new pellet guns? Some of them can get 1600FPS. Yeah I definitely like firearms but shooting pellets are cheaper and produce less noise so I can shoot them almost any place.

See, I absolutely agree with you. I'd rather have a big friggen gun that does some damage. But, that provides me with a problem.

My buddy gets obnoxious when he drinks. I don't want to kill him. I love him like a brother, I really do. I just want to pelt him with a gun that has a decent, but completely non-fatal punch.

And seeing as though I am on a college-kid-budget, a wal mart air soft gun seems to be just the thing I am looking for. Plus, I'm a bigtime mountain biker, so I'd kinda like to have it in my pack when I go biking in case a man-eating rabbit comes trottin down the trail.

:)

Just use a pellet gun:laughing: LOL. I used to have an airsoft gun that took what they called "Green Gas". It was really cool it was made to look like a magnum 357. The only part I did not like was that it had the stupid orange tip on the end which made it look tacky. I tried to remove it and broke the barrel of the gun.:sad: Now I just stick with pellet/BB guns. But eBay definitely has a good selection of them.

See, I actually would rather the gun be obviously fake. I can just see myself when we go camping on the beach in 2 months. I'd be standing in front of my buddy yellin, SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGY, BOY! shooting him continuously. A ranger strolling by would probably drop me if the thing looked like a real gun. The one I'm looking at is clear plastic and random bright bits of orange.

Surprisingly, the stupidest and cheapest looking air soft gun is probably the ultimate thing I am looking for. I just had no idea what kind of FPS is considered "good" or "insanely painful" or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom