Ahhhhhhh!!!! THESE Hillbillies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beedubaya

Golden Master
So I work at Office Depot, and this guy comes in. He asks me if we carry AOL version 6.0 that would run on Windows 3.1! Its true that in my area of the country, there are still a decent number of people running 3.1! I have people comming in wanting to upgrade to 95 all the time lol. I'm like "Where have you been!" I also have people wanting the old 5.25" floppies continually. Appearently people where I live still use them. NOBODY here has ever even heard of a LAN party. :( Broadband is here, but not very many people use it.

I sometimes wonder when these hillbillies will decide its time to move into the 21st century.

LOL!!!

beedubaya said:
I sometimes wonder when these hillbillies will decide its time to move into the 21st century.

In a way you donÂ’t, just think about the band width youÂ’re getting now while nobody else on.

Re: Re: Ahhhhhhh!!!! THESE Hillbillies!

Seria said:
LOL!!!

In a way you donÂ’t, just think about the band width youÂ’re getting now while nobody else on.

It is a great thing. I hear of other people getting slow cable at peak times. The slowest I ever get is 3Mbps, most of the time, its the full 4Mbps!

willsko87 said:

~Im not quite sure what that means but, if its derogatory, then I am all for it.

Windows 3.1 should have died in late ‘94.

LOL,One day my mom called me up and said she picked up a copy of window's for me from a garage sale,I asked her which one it was and she said she didn't know,She brought it over and low and behold it was window's 3.1:p I guess she only paid .50cent's for it and i told her it wasn't even worth that much:p The best thing about it is it was still not even open yet:D

Sweet! keep it! Unopened, that thing will be worth money man! or sell it to me, Ill give you 1$ for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom