AHHHHH These darn hiccups wont go away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
i swear, i just finished putting up lights on the house (myself on roof), which was very scary but someone had to get the job done.

anyways, after i finished, like 20 minutes later, i got the hiccups n it wont stop! I still have it now!

how do i treat it? It's driving me crazy!!!!!

Gulp some water. Drink a cup of water, don't swallow. Tilt head up and gurgle as much air out from your lungs as you can, then swallow hard. Warm waters helps too.

Gulp some water. Drink a cup of water, don't swallow. Tilt head up and gurgle as much air out from your lungs as you can, then swallow hard. Warm waters helps too.

..........u sound like u want me to choke to death on water or something O_O.

i guess i can give it a try. I thought that the reason im getting hiccups is because my heart is skipping a beat. I could try pounding my chest really hard or punch my stomach lol.

EDIT:

looking for scary vids on youtube lol, most of them suck!

I thought that the reason im getting hiccups is because my heart is skipping a beat.

Ahahaha....

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ummm...no.

ahahahahaha.

Ok, I'm good now.

A hiccup is simply just your diaphragm and nearby muscles convulsing...if you try hard enough, you should be able to stop 'em just by thinking about it....I can.

Edit: A bit more in detail....just stop breathing...concentrate on the air that's in your lungs....and concentrate on suppressing the hiccup....you'll feel the urge to hiccup building...but just keep it suppressed and then ta-da! It'll be gone...'till next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom