AHHH...NO! ::insert random profanity here::

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it fried your pentium 3 motherboard, you have nothing to be upset about, in fact it did you a favour. you know how cheap it is to get like a socket A mobo with an thlon cpu? .... very cheap!!

look around ebay for replacements.. or just a cheap computer..

Pa = pensylvania?

BSOD?? Pffft...mine's purple with green text, lol.

It's now BSOD on me once.

if it fried your pentium 3 motherboard, you have nothing to be upset about, in fact it did you a favour. you know how cheap it is to get like a socket A mobo with an thlon cpu? .... very cheap!!

Too poor, and when I do invest in new comp parts, I'll be buying all new. That 933 was a excellent computer....it's a shame it's no longer of any use to me as it would've made a nice server.

Pa = pensylvania?

Yea

FireFox said:
Great news! My power supply in my computer just blew a capacitor, and now at the very least I know for a fact that my motherboard is also dead.

can't believe no one has said it yet...............................................
......................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
............................................................................................................
............................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................

OWN3D!!!1

Actually, MrZucchiniHead, my power supply came a day early, and I got it today. To my surprise everything works perfectly fine, and I'm posting from computer right now. :D

At this very moment in time, I'm a very happy man. I could've swared that my motherboard was dead as I ran all sort of tests with it on another power supply that I stole out of the family computer...I guess that power supply just doesn't like my computer. :)

Anyway, all is well.....although the PSU I got.....the construction is alright...afterall, it's made out of steel and not aluminum....the paint job looks nice...however, inside it has the EXACT same components and layout as Powmax PSUs have. I guess their both made by the same crappy company. Ah well...this PSU will work for now as a temporary solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom