Ahhh the lovely Heather Mills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewc1307

Formerly known as BuggyVeyron
Isn't she just incredible...getting over 24 million pounds for doing nothing except marrying one of the worlds best ever musicians/sonwriters...

The freakin horrible b***h!

And she's moaning that 35,000 a year for their daughter is not enough!

She really makes my blood boil!!!

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Mills awarded £24.3m settlement

I'm not really a hating kinda chap but i really hope she gets wood-worm or something...

makes your blood boil in the hot and bothered sense? I really can't tell from the post, lol

isn't that what happens a lot in society? mostly due to men anyways...always looking for trophies

whiny cow, 35k a year for her kid alone is more than a lot of people earn a year.

Gotta love women who marry for money. Makes me wish i could find some rich old broad to marry and get rich off of.

Well on GMTV (some morning breakfast show here in the UK) only a few weeks ago, she sad she was getting treated worse than a paedophile would be by the press and people...:rolleyes:

All it takes is gaining the sympathy of the judge and/or jury. If you get a strong enough emotional response, facts do not matter.

Well on GMTV (some morning breakfast show here in the UK) only a few weeks ago, she sad she was getting treated worse than a paedophile would be by the press and people...:rolleyes:

For 50 million bucks, the media could show doctored pictures of me having sex with a goat. Boohoo, i'm getting rich for nothing more than having sex with a rich guy....my life is so bad.

I second superdave... As long as you have won over the judge and jury then facts are meaningless.

Can't stand the woman, she broke his heart and stole his money B * * * H!

um, doesn't it also not matter what the woman does? She doesn't have to win over the judge right?

women could be caught cheating, the husband wants a divorce, and she still takes half his money

lol...now that's messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom