Ahhh, it feels GOOD to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me again.. as my origin.... no alcohol, no bull pucky... I am your source... if I dont know, I know where to find the answer

Kudos to you Mike. I speak from experience when I say congratulations on winning the early battle. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, it's tough... it really is. I've got to say that over any of my certifications that I've usually just read and studied to pass... this is, BY FAR, the toughest thing that I have ever tried to overcome. But it occurred to me just yesterday... I can't ever change the way people perceive me by changing my name. I am who I am... Dr. IP or Mikesgroovin... I'm always going to be the same *******. I'll just try to be a different kind of *******... perhaps, not so much of one like I once was in a lot of eyes... at any rate... we shall see.

EDIT: And THANKS Trotter!!! Geeeez man... all I did was send you a PM indicating that I wanted to get my account back ... and next thing I know, on my way down to grab a glass of milk... I'm getting a phone call. Thats some ****ing "change account" service!! LOL ... I mean... wow! I hear he does that to all the boys though... lol (kidding) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom