ah. The classics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"a Own shark... Perfect...."

seaquest.jpg

Now, if whe could just replace all the words there ^^^ with something that says OWNED, that would be perfect. :) :cool:

Re: "a Own shark... Perfect...."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Now, if whe could just replace all the words there ^^^ with something that says OWNED, that would be perfect. :) :cool: [/B]

Done

Owned.jpg

yeah, my friend still has his 2600. Plus he had a game for his now stolen PS2 that had a crapload of atari games on it. Like that Seaquest oddly enough

Guess I'm too young to have had the pixelated privelege of owning an Atari. When my brother and I finally got our first console it was the NES in the Christmas of 1992. Being only 4 years old at the time my first couple of weeks with that system consisted of seeing how quickly i could run Little Mario into the first koopa in the game (hey, jumping is hard ;))

Does any one remember this....

We Are Nintendo.
We Do Not Like To Be Beaten!

It was a on TV where you have a kid on the end boss of a Nintendo Game. He beats the end boss in the game. And then the end boss get his revenge in real life.
(Sounds like a idea for a B-Grade Horror Film There)

Oddly enough my sister was behind me when i was reading that and she says she remembers that Nintendo thing. I dont cause i was to young but i know they had a Nintendo ever since it first came out. Mario of course being the first game they bought along w/ Zelda being the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom