Which graphics card is better

• ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
im 23 and i spend probably 12 or more hours on a PC a day... mostly programming, researching or writing reports for my degree... but occasionally playing games and surfing the net (when i can find the time)

i could script HTML at the age of 14... people seem to shocked that youth can learn programming language, when i became bored of playin age of empires, i started making clan websites, then from that learnt HTML pretty quickly and am part of Nitrox Webdesigns.

probably 2-3 hours weekday (not at the moment i have exams) but most of the time on the pc is online gaming,

Martin said:
Hmm, seems like I'm in the minority here.

I'm 64 years old and I spend a little less than 3 hours per day on average during a week. During the summer months, the figure jumps up to 6. Much of my time spent is done by diagnosing and fixing hardware/software problems, along with optimization, as well as processing school-related assignments.

Hey dude, honestly, is that 64 years old thing sarcasm or are you REALLY that old? :p

wow, 14, lol, im 13, yea but...yea....lol.....and im scripting html and set up my apache server....hmmm...wut else...???...idk, just do a lot of html scripting and photoshop, and yea, i usually spend my time on the computer for like 6 hours a day, but not all the way 6 hours, prolly like 5, weekends, it doesnt end.....on weekdays it usually 5, cus get home at 3, eat and sit on comp, continue....then eat.....then stop to sleep and do other stuff

well I know some HTML..... (some coding, but I usually just use Frontpage) and how to change values in text files that games read, like counterstrike, or this Carmageddon 2 demo but that's it. I haven't made any .exe's myself

I was out making a website at 9 and 10! Needless to say I'm 14 and have long since switched to c++.

I still make websites, it's just not as fun as it used to be.

My website,

If you haven't checked my profile, my website is http://www.sictaar.com/.

It's not ready though because I'm currently designing the template in which my data will be held.

Some pointers would be nice, I'm not sure what needs to be done, I feel like i'm missing something.

Sorry if this was off-topic,
-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom