Which graphics card is better

• ATI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 15, I spend about 5 hours a day on the computer, maybe more, maybe less, it depends. For this week and next, it's spring ball (football) so I don't get home until 6 now, and that's early.

But school is almost over so I don't have a lot of homework. I'm usually on from about 7-12, unless we go out to eat or visit family.

I'm about to lay a job at a local computer shop, which is really sweet, then I can make money doing what I'm good at.

I'm 15, and I spend waaaaay much more time than is considered normal for someone to be on the computer.
Probably over ten hours...just surfing and the usual net crap. Sometimes I'll program this game I've been working on. That's about it.

seems like everybody here is 15... yall are old...

I'm only 19 and I spend more than 5 hours on monday and tuesday but only 2 or 3 on Wednesday and Thursday cuz my mom is off work on those days... I don't use computer in weekdends cuz I got to work(non-computer-related) all over my weekends. I don't have any special interest, I just do whatever I'm interested in right then. A littlebit of everything.

Hmm, seems like I'm in the minority here.

I'm 64 years old and I spend a little less than 3 hours per day on average during a week. During the summer months, the figure jumps up to 6. Much of my time spent is done by diagnosing and fixing hardware/software problems, along with optimization, as well as processing school-related assignments.

Emily said:
I'm 15, usually spend about 5 hours on the computer on weekdays. Most of it is programming.

(Chubz... if you're 15, why does your profile say you were born in 1980? :freak: )

Wow, you program too. I program in VC++ and VB, but thats all getting boring now, so i decided to move to internet stuff like im learning ASP now and learn more about HTML/XML. But anyways, Im 18 and 5 hours for me is the bare minimum!

I guess im the only 14 year old here -- dont have a clue about programming ( how do u lot get this software to program?)

Ispend about 4 hours a day- 75 % online gaming 15% web and 10% school work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom