Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nVidia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
As for me, I am 15 years old, and spend around 6 hours or just a little bit less on the PC per day.

I play PC games most of the time, and surf the internet about 25% of the time.

POST UP! :)

I'm 15, usually spend about 5 hours on the computer on weekdays. Most of it is programming.

(Chubz... if you're 15, why does your profile say you were born in 1980? :freak: )

There should be another option asking whether or not you are getting paid be infront of the computer?

Emily said:
I'm 15, usually spend about 5 hours on the computer on weekdays. Most of it is programming.

Emily, how did you get to learn programming? do you use programs like Visual Basic? - Ive tried VB6 but I can't work it out by myself

Emily said:

(Chubz... if you're 15, why does your profile say you were born in 1980? :freak: )

Because a lot of the time, when I subscribe to things, I at least make the date say that I am over 18 so that I wont have to get my parents to sign that online agreement thing..........because alot of the times, that happens!

Emily said:

You are 15 and you can program!!??

What do you know how to program?

I have a book on game programming, but im too lazy to finish it XD

I'm 17 and I spend nearly zero time on the PC because I use a Mac :laughing:

And I spend my time in Photoshop mainly... sometimes a game... the internet... etc etc...:)

Emily, how did you get to learn programming? do you use programs like Visual Basic? - Ive tried VB6 but I can't work it out by myself
You are 15 and you can program!!??

What do you know how to program?
Some of it (PHP, SQL) is self-taught, stuff I've just picked up from books and source code. I also take college classes now and then... I've taken two in webdesign and two in Visual Basic. I'm taking a Java class next fall.

Im 15 and I spend roughly.... god I dunno, maybe like 7-12 hours a day. Namely because i use my laptop at school, but most the time I am working on design stuff in PS 7, and 3ds Max. Also, 15 is not a very young age 2 start programming, especially in this day and age where everythign has to do with some sort of computer chip. My brother actually started programming around 6-7 with an Apple 2e.

I try and cut back on how much time I am on the computer, but I work on some sort of design everyday, I have 3 websites to maintain, and create new webtemplates everyday. BTW: If any of you guys would like a fully fuctional easy to navigate, easy to use template just contact me at Frank540b@netscape.net, or AIM: Frank112916.

I'm 13, and I spend most of my time on the internet, programming, webstie designing, game hosting, game creating, gaming, would do more gaming but my computer sux, and that gets really thrustrating.....but i do a lot of everything......oo...i would say i spend way more than 5 hours a day on the computer.....lets anywehre from 5-18 hours straight.....18 usually when i got something i want to get done really badly.....and after that i usually regret it because i get a huge headache......"o my friggin head.....i think i'm wasted" ;)

Edit: Oh yea, and I also make flash movies.....flash websites...i make just about anything with flash, and flash is a programming code all by itself, but it's much like C++, and C++ is much like Javascript.....you get the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom