Age of Empires 4 and 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanker

Banned
aoe4and56li.jpg

Geniune pic. Make of it what you want.

I personally think that Ensemble was just kidding around. They'd better be.

they must be joking around, thats like intel talking about a pentuim 6. still would be awsome to play that futeristic version!

Pff, yea theres a hack Viper. I hate cheating but I did kinda wanna try that Viper just once.

yea...i say leave tech rts to c&c. Age of empires was good because it was old. Even Aoe3 is too tech for my liking. No guns!.

gimli of gloin said:
yea...i say leave tech rts to c&c. Age of empires was good because it was old. Even Aoe3 is too tech for my liking. No guns!.
lol
i liked empire earth because you get to got through all the ages.

Yeah I don't like the newest AOE. I much prefer the dark age setting.. But, Flanker's pic is pretty cool. :)

They really should remake the original on the new graphics engine. It was the best of them all. Age of Kings was awesome as well.

Imagine organizing great night time sieges during a rainstorm or some crap like that. Just with swords, bows, etc. Would be a pretty awesome gameplay :)..

Haha, agreed, the original was the best. I remember spending hours and hours on it back when I was like 10 years old. Still go on it sometimes :)

Yea, AoE3 has nice graphics, but the actual gameplay is "BLAH-ish" at best. I'm not buying it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom