• 21-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about every spoiled brat here is 16 or younger. Those in the 17-20 group are "old men" as far as this place is concerned, and you wont find many of them. If TF is going to survive, it needs other members besides spoiled 13 year olds who get every freaking thing they want from their parents. The immaturity here has driven most intelligent members away.

FLAME_FIGHTER said:
Just about every spoiled brat here is 16 or younger. Those in the 17-20 group are "old men" as far as this place is concerned, and you wont find many of them. If TF is going to survive, it needs other members besides spoiled 13 year olds who get every freaking thing they want from their parents. The immaturity here has driven most intelligent members away.

Judging from that statement your one of the immature and unintelligent ones. Not everyone here gets spoiled, only NOGA.

By the way, that's a good book in your sig, I enjoyed it.

yeah, I remember when 'flame_fighter' made his first appearance. Coulda sworn they banned that name.

Flame fighter? Am I being accused of something? What is going on..? Cause I mean, we know who Green Radience is.

Ryan

I read a few posts by that Flame Fighter guy... you better be kidding... If I even knew how to talk like that, I'd be embarassed. I mean seriously, I speak with a drawl.

Ryan

I expect the level of banter and posting around here to be juvenile, afterall, its mostly kids here, and most lack the history and knowledge of watching computers go from big machines that filled a room to the desktop PC's we have now(PC as in personal computer,no brand in particular). Flame_Fighter in this instance is 100% on the mark. I only know of one other poster that frequents this forum thats close to me in age, and that's Trotter, and he's a few years younger than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom