AFL 2004 - Brisbane again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

willsko87

Daemon Poster
For all those Australian users, do you reckon the Brisbane Lions will win premiership number 4? I go for the Kangaroos but im sorry to say that Brisbane have it. I really want to see a Geelong vs. St Kilda Grand Final because they both havent won for 40 years. Can the Cats beat the invincible Lions?

I just watched Port v St kilda. I hate Port, they bloody won by 6 points. The umpiring was terrible, Port were extremely lucky to win. As for Brisbane, they will wallop Geelong and then beat Port by a healthy margin. If Geelong win, then Port have an easy game in the GF. Go Lions!

How amazing is this!

1900 Grand Final - Melbourne def Fitzroy then 2000 Grand Final - Essendon def Melbourne

1901 Grand Final - Essendon def Collingwood then 2001 Grand Final - Brisbane Lions def Essendon

1902 Grand Final - Collingwood def Essendon then 2002 Grand Final - Brisbane Lions def Collingwood

1903 Grand Final - Collingwood def Fitzroy then 2003 Grand Final Brisbane Lions def Collingwood

and

1904 Grand Final - Fitzroy def Carlton and now 2004 Grand Final tomorrow:

Port Adelaide vs Brisbane Lions (formely Fitzroy)

How freaky is that! Every team that one exactly 100 years before now loose the grand final....so technically Brisbane should loose tomorrow! Hope so!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom