Advice About Moving To Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General said:
Out with the old, in with the new? That's what you have to say about those two thousand people who died 5 years ago?

I suppose we should stop caring about Pearl Harbor too... :rolleyes:

Again, it's old news. Why should WE (Canadians) have to suffer because of something Osama Bin Laden did to America? It's not even in our country, and yet we're getting affected.

Yes, people died, but it didn't happen in Canada. If the CN Tower in Ontario was bombed, would the American's care?

Canada = land of the liberals

Enough said.

Don't turn this into a political debate just because of my little comment. :p

Shumway said:
I wouldn't move here if i were you,We have a very bad Beaver epidemic right now,They have been getting a disease similar to mad cow and have been going nut's and attacking,So far this summer we've had close to 2000 beaver related death's,We are trying to get it all sorted out but these little bugger's keep multiplying and there's no telling what the future will hold :freak: :wooha:

So what exactly is making these "women" go nuts and attack?

I suppose we should stop caring about Pearl Harbor too...
Pearl what?

Again, it's old news. Why should WE (Canadians) have to suffer because of something Osama Bin Laden did to America? It's not even in our country, and yet we're getting affected.
Yeah cause like........random busses and subways in britain haven't been blown up or anything. You're right, it's just america being attacked though.

You aren't suffering over anything "we todd". How exactly is it affecting YOU. Are you sitting at your computer SUFFERING, thinking "WOE IS ME" and wondering why the world is so awful because of "Bin ladens attack on america"

Give me a freakin break. I bet YOUR life hasn't changed at all since 9/11.

Would I care if ontario was attacked? No..... but would "Americans" care.........probably yeah, because I'm sure there are a ton of americans who have family and friends in canada. In case you haven't noticed our countries are pretty close to each other and there's a lot of people who have family on both sides of the border. Beyond all that, the whole world responded when WTC went down so I'm sure the same would be said for Ontario CN

Point is, don't make it sound like you're there and your life has been ruined, altered, or changed in anyway because of 9/11 when you no it hasn't.

Life for americans hasn't even changed that much unless you go through a ton of security checkpoints all the time.

TO THE POSTER OF THE THREAD - You shouldn't move to canada. I mean......it's obvious they are crazy just from reading the replies.

only place i can recommend is Vancouver! best darn place in the world... but.. the weather isn't similar to alaska, and your point was that you wanted similar weather...

i would recommend alberta if you like cold winters and hot summers :p and with the oil boom, there're bound to be a lot of jobs out there. also, no PST in Alberta, as its the only province in canada that doesn't have debt (BIG oil boom) oh and PST = provincial sales tax ( i think...). so the only tax you'd have to worry about is GST (goods and service tax..)(6%) on almost everything you buy, and income tax if you start working.

and to nubius, i never thought i'd see someone take on talldude like that, you're really something.

aliasaid said:
and to nubius, i never thought i'd see someone take on talldude like that, you're really something.

Why not?

I know I have become incredibly close too. It's not hard. The guy Practically sets him self up each time. Honestly. I try to be nice to the guy but I know one day Im going to snap. Some of his statements are just absolutely ridiculous.

Only places I would considering moving to here in Canada are Ontario (where I am), Vancouver BC, or Montreal (I dont know french so that wouldnt work). I must say its nice here. Summers a brutaly hummid, winters go to around -15ish, and then the rest is nice. Also if your looking for a good University Ontario has one of the finest ones in the country (university of waterloo). Im 4 hours away from Michigin so your not too far from your native home land either :p

In all I really like Canada and recomend it to anyone. Only thing I dont like is our currency :s

Jesus kid, are you obsessed with me or something? Do you want the money shot? What is it with you and having to make some comment towards me? Get over it already.......yeesh. I must have scarred you for life or something.

no, no....I'm not worried.......I can pull off a money shot no problem :D

SIDE COMMENT: Get on vent beotch, and dont say you're at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom