adults over 40...

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually when I was just starting highschool we had commodore pet's in our computer lab, I had just built my first computer kit, and we had an old IBM 1130 in one of the classrooms that we used to program in FORTRAN with punch cards..........people that are 38-46 years old or so grew up when the personal computer was born

In 20 years, imagine how technology will be like? The video stores will be renting out USB keys with movies on them...

In twenty years, we'll all have ON DEMAND, so the lazy ones don't have to try to drive to the rental store.

haha, i have ondemand... it ROCKS... but the comcast... what are they... servers(?) are REALLY slow... it sometimes gets weird effects

and they don't have very many good movies... needle in a haystack

We already have "on demand". At least in BC and Alberta, Shaw has on demand. It takes a long time to get running, but you can pause/rewind/FFWD movies. The only thing missing is the Menu's.

I cant belive how old my parent's digital set-top box is, the firmware on it was last updated 12/93 :(

I'm going to buy a digital box for myself, hopefully an HDTV one, if the price is right.

almost have on demand now !! I D/l'd the complete season 1 of prison break in about 6 hrs the other day

i dont download DVDs. I am too afraid of my ISP disabling my internet service.

For an extra $10, i can get 10GB download -> 40GB download per month. I might have to do that. Also, the internet is 3X faster.

To get more speed, i might as well pay another $150 for a new modem...

talldude123 said:
We already have "on demand".

I assumed you knew what it was/already have it. I was just saying, that we ALL would have on-demand. Not everyone has on-demand, some just have regular cable or no cable at all.

they dont limit us by volume much, just speed so far.............on a good day if im picky about what I choose to torrent I can do about 22gig's down in a day and about 5 up, so far not a peep out of roadrunner cept for my monthly bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom