Activision merges with Vivendi Games for $18 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
Activision + Vivendi Games = Activision Blizzard

according to this article from IGN, they r now the world's largest online n console game publisher!

IGN: Activision + Vivendi Games = Activision Blizzard

Activision Blizzard interview

IGN: Activision Blizzard Interview

make sure to read the interview too!!!

if u mods want to move this to general gaming or something, then i wouldnt really mind, it's just that more ppl come to off topic then general gaming or PC gaming.

what do u guys think?

Omg... Activision Ubisoft and Blizzard... they could like do a Rainbow Six Vegas 2, with the maps and cusotmization of CoD4, and be an MMO :eek:

That game would sell in the gazillions.

Im pretty sure this is to do with Gameing and not ot

I think they should Go for Game Life now.. Like Call of duty 4 Took some tech forums members under 7 hours to complete.. I Dont know why they widen the lifespan of Co-op / Singleplayer... But i suppose not to much as Gamers might get Bored of that particular game

I think they should Go for Game Life now.. Like Call of duty 4 Took some tech forums members under 7 hours to complete.. I Dont know why they widen the lifespan of Co-op / Singleplayer... But i suppose not to much as Gamers might get Bored of that particular game

Some, i completed it in 3hours 50 minutes. :\... it was way to short.

ubisoft kinda sucks, good games but horrible customer service, IMO
is Activ+Bliz the biggest now?

Just seems hard to see anyone bigger than the bloated EA and it's myriad X titles and endless sequels.
;)

Gota be, Call of Duty alone is a HUGE HUGE game. And now its got World of Warcraft with a user base pushing the 10 or 11 million mark, its gona have a lot more money to put into its games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom