Active Green + Ross (SUCKS)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
I came in for a oil change, and then ask them about our electrical problem we had with the tails light because the fuses kept on popping. So they checked it and charged us $93 bucks and written out the report. After i came home i notice that my headlights didnt work. So i looked under the dashboard and saw lots of cables cut. I was Really P***ed so i went back and told them to fix it. I waited like an 1hr and they said they cant fix it because some of the other wires must of short circuited. They told me to come in today (Thursday), so i did i left the car there and called them back and said they didnt touch the car yet because they didnt have any time . For God Saks i left the ****en car for 2hrs there 2day. And now they told me to come in on Monday

If they dont fix this S*** on Monday im going to cluss them off and report them to the Head office
Or ****en sew those C**k suckers

Yhea dude learn to do it your self basic vehicle repare is something every one should know, look on wiki, google the subject or go to the libary and check out a book on it.

I use a local shop to have my oil changed. They can get it done faster, plus I get some extras tossed in. I can change it, but I'd rather just pay someone else to do it.

Now, minor repairs I do. Major ones go to my mechanic.

as the car crew elitists enter.

"anything other than fixing every single problem and performing all car maintenance yourself is unacceptable, lazy, and stupid. since i know how to, that means everyone else should."

rolleyes.gif

lol, you had someone else change your oil for you. thats your first problem.

Yhea dude learn to do it your self basic vehicle repare is something every one should know, look on wiki, google the subject or go to the libary and check out a book on it.

ok DUDE i live in a ****en apartment , i dont have a ****en jack, safety stands , and a ****en drain pan .

And dont Talk S*** that i dont know how to do this stuff because i just finished school and the garage is closed for the summer

i F***en do this S*** anytime i have a chance so id suggest not talking S*** about me not knowing anything

I use a local shop to have my oil changed. They can get it done faster, plus I get some extras tossed in. I can change it, but I'd rather just pay someone else to do it.

Now, minor repairs I do. Major ones go to my mechanic.

at least someone is smart in this thread

Don't worry about it, I know how to work on my car but don't do it, either. I live in an appartment plus having all this environmental crap that you have to pay for waste disposal, etc it just becomes a pain and I let someone else do it for me.

ok DUDE i live in a ****en apartment , i dont have a ****en jack, safety stands , and a ****en drain pan .

And dont Talk S*** that i dont know how to do this stuff because i just finished school and the garage is closed for the summer

i F***en do this S*** anytime i have a chance so id suggest not talking S*** about me not knowing anything

I wasn't trying to offend you I was just giving you a suggestion and some good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom