Acer Aspire 5044WLMI Notebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovercomputer

Beta member
Hi,

I am looking for good computer with good features. I can spend Upto CDN $900.00. And I Found Acer Aspire
5044WLMI Notebook

Features:-

AMD Turion 64 Mobile Technology ML-34 (1MB L2 cache, 1.8GHz)
1GB DDR SDRAM
120GB 4200RPM hard drive
Super-Multi DVD drive (DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RAM)
15.4" WXGA (1280x800) display with Acer CrystalBrite Technology
ATI Xpress 200M graphics
802.11b/g WLAN
gigabit LAN
V.92 modem & Microsoft Windows® XP Media Center Edition

How's It? Can i purchase It? Please Give Your Review That Will Help me to purchase Good Laptop.

I don't recommend Acer laptops to anyone. Me and my brother have one each and my brother's laptop has broken for two times and mine one time for a period of two years. I also have other colleagues that own Acer laptops and all of them had problems with their laptops. Not to mention the technical support takes ages to fix anything, between 2 weeks and 2 months.
They are cheap but I don't think they worth the trouble.

I don't know if they improved their technical support by now, it has passed two years since I bought my laptop.

I hate Acer. Low quality and terrible support. I've never actually seen them fix anything, they just take 2-4 weeks to reformat the laptop and send it back. They look like hel l after a couple of years, too. They definitely don't hold up well. They're inexpensive but you get what you pay for. I'd recommend a better brand like HP, Toshiba, even Compaq anyday. Lemme try n link you a few ideas here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom