about Apesmere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolancer

Daemon Poster
i was just reading a few of his posts(b4 i noticed he was banned), disregarding all the spam... it sounded like he new what he was taking about...

i have a seriouse ? = is he just crazy, or does he actuall know what hes talking about.

if he actually knows what hes talking about, i suggest he be unbanned, the information he could contribute in my opinion is worth having to ignore his spam.

yeah, he knows pretty much, but i don't know why he was banned in the first place? ok, he said MB has a micropenis, but he said he had some issues with MB b4? what did he say?

it wasn't pretty, but it didn't seem he any other probs other than with microbell, and yes he did have good adivce, real technical. the prob is one can't be flaming others AT ALL regardless of ones knowledge base. Thats uncool.

He said he had a picture of a post or something...guess we'll never know. But I can most definatly live with that! He seemed as if he was either in an EXTREMELY bad mood, or.....I dunno...

yeah there was a screen shot of a post microbell had written which which was not nice either, truthfully both of them were waaaaay out of line. Microbell though has the upper hand being of the upper echalon (sp?)

if that is the case. my vote is to unbann him.

ok, he flames everyone who thinks has posted something incorrect, but who cares, sticks and stone cant be trasfered threw the net, dont take it personaly.

u know, the saying is something like - u give a little to geta little.

maybe his price of technical know how ironicly came with a touch of insanity.

yes, but rules must be followed and breaking the rules is unacceptable behavior.

an extreme analogy would be parents being rich and supporting their kids giving them all they need and more without question but not loving them and screaming and yelling at them and beating them.......the payoff for the support is just not worth it. I know thats a bit extreme but.......the loss of one jerks knowledge won't lesson the effectiveness of this forum. there are plenty of other rational and respectful intelligent people here to make up for it

The thread title itself was enough for me to ban him. All the thread was trying to do was gain attention in the wrong way. All the user wanted to was get a rise out of someone. Which is absolutely not what this site is for. I have no idea about his past experience here and his relationship with MicroBell, fact is, he could've said that about anyone. I would've banned him/her just the same. If you have any personal issues regarding another user and/or mod, then it's your responsibility to take it up with that person or another person via PM....not through public humilliation attempts via a new public thread. If anyone has a problem with my decision, please PM me and we can discuss it further. This discussion thread is fine just as long as it's kept light and w/o any flaming.

-Mike

Yea.....look at the post above it.....
The post above it has a date of 9.30.04 but then 'yours' below it has a date of 3.20.03????? Doesn't make sense....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom