Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hispanic/Latin descent

• Oceanic/Island

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pro-choice after my cousin had an abortion. I don't know why but when u experience it close then u really start to wonder. I could have had a nephew/niece and it seems like they didn't even have a chance at life.

beedubaya said:
What about old people or the disabled that aren't conscious? Should we just kill them?
they usually still have a consciousness. they just aren't aware of what's happening in the world.

though in a lot of cases it is actually more humane for people to die, rather than keep sufering.

As for the Dr. Kavorkian/"Right to die" part, that's off topic. To voice an opinion, I would want it ended if I were in that part. It's already in my living will, If I can't walk away, no life support. Let me die.

I am pro-choice after my cousin had an abortion. I don't know why but when u experience it close then u really start to wonder. I could have had a nephew/niece and it seems like they didn't even have a chance at life.

I actually experienced the birth of a little girl that later turned out to not be mine. For the first eight months, when the test was in limbo, I took care of her (with her mom of course) and I grew to love her. In many respects, I still think of her as my daughter. That still didn't change my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom