Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hispanic/Latin descent

• Oceanic/Island

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the duty of the government to protect those that cannot protect themselves. Racism, sexism, gay rights, are a few things like that.

It's great that we have this new "women empowerment" stuff going on these days :rolleyes:.. But for goodness sakes, you have to draw the line somewhere.

I couldn't give a shit about women's rights, if we are talking about the life of a innocent baby.. Then again, what IS a baby. Not an easy question to answer.. Using the moment where they sense pain as a threshold certainly makes sense to me...

The biatch Nubius was talking about should clearly be shot..

I got mix feelings.

Over all, it a nessary evil for when people F**K up.

Tell you this, if I were a woman, and I got rape and i became pregger, I don't think I would want to go through with the birth.

However i do feel that if you do not practice concraception, then it your damn fault for getting preggers.

pro choice all the way.

also im very for the people doing stem cell reaserch. The people who are agaist that are idiots.

even a blob is murder.
nah, disagree to that....yeah it may be 'living' to some degree, but that's like people being in braindead comas....pull the plug on em, I wouldn't consider that murder.

People say "the body is a vessel for the soul" well if that's the case, I wouldn't get in an unfinished boat and try to sail across the sea, so a month old blob of flesh isn't unoccupied :p

The biatch Nubius was talking about should clearly be shot..
believe me dude I would have liked to pull the trigger myself....did I mention that she use meth the ENTIRE TIME she was pregnant, so it would have just been cruel to give birth to it...oh did I mention also that it's her THIRD TIME GETTING AN ABORTION.....yeaah...she was addicted to meth for like 10 years, my friend thought he could just miraculously change her ways, and he wondered why I didn't want her over there :rolleyes:

ehhh bad times

Abortion is not an issue like gay rights...its not just "religious freaks" discriminating against a group of people. gab00n, please don't say just anybody who is pro-life is a religous freak. Its just not so. You don't have to be a fundamentalist Christian to believe that snapping a baby's neck 8 months into a pregnancy is just plain sick.

I really don't like abortion, a feel it interfering in natures way. However you abort you are changing the natural process to suit your needs. I agree that in situations like rape it is exceptable, although it should be do as soon as possible. But people who get pregnant then decide against having a child and abort are using abortion as an on demand thing. They don't seem to care about what they do, it as if their God and they can do what they like. I suppose this is what is happening that humans are changing how nature works for our benefit, and as humans we are excerting too much control on how nature works. This has a knock on effect, we change one thing, it effect another, so we change that. Until we find ways to do once natural processes in are own human, or artificial way. Maybe if we were more careful about what we do then we wouldn't have to interfer.

I think a good compromise is definitely to introduce a time-limit in which you have to abort. What are the 3 stages? Zygote, Embryo, and Fetus right?.. Well, why don't they just make "abortion" possible either only during the Zygote phase or before the "baby" feels pain (brain connected to pain receptors)..

After all, this should be about the baby NOT the woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom