@*()!^$*#&^@$&@%@$!^

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't remember where i saw it, but i think you got a 650tx now? nice.

i think we've all learned a valuable lesson here :p.

anyway, good to know that it was just the psu.

Poizen22 said:
what ever happened to the q6600 i mailed to ya ?

I still have it. I haven't been able to get it to post. I am thinking it is the mobo needing a BIOS update. Since I don't have any other Intel chips I haven't been able to do anything with it. A shop in town said he could run a diagnostic on it for $25 and he would probably update the BIOS for me, but I haven't had the time to take it and when I have the time i don't have $25.

My future son-in-law said he would update the BIOS for me by pulling his CPU and dropping it in the board... now I just have to get it to him. Once he does and it will boot it will be in my rig as fast as possible. Believe it, it hurts to see it sitting there and not to be able to use it. :(

I still have it. I haven't been able to get it to post. I am thinking it is the mobo needing a BIOS update. Since I don't have any other Intel chips I haven't been able to do anything with it. A shop in town said he could run a diagnostic on it for $25 and he would probably update the BIOS for me, but I haven't had the time to take it and when I have the time i don't have $25.

My future son-in-law said he would update the BIOS for me by pulling his CPU and dropping it in the board... now I just have to get it to him. Once he does and it will boot it will be in my rig as fast as possible. Believe it, it hurts to see it sitting there and not to be able to use it. :(

I wouldn't expect a P5Q Pro to need a bios upgrade to run a Q6600, that board and chipset are both significantly newer than the cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom