?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, my HDD is my personal property, and for someone to take it off of me without my consent/warrant will meet my 12 ga. shotty. Simple as that. Doesn't hurt to go ahead and secure the ol network anyway.

I wouldn't worry about it, because the RIAA has really lost popular support when they started going after kids and grandma's like a pack of half mutated rabid pig-dogs.

As for them accessing my computer without my consent via electronic means...that's hacking. Isn't that a felony???? that would be a great counter suit.

$%&@ 'um

I paid for my bandwidth and I'll use it how I want. I'm not a bad one either. I pretty much buy things I think are worth it and dl things that are over priced.

bum said:
$%&@ 'um

I paid for my bandwidth and I'll use it how I want. I'm not a bad one either. I pretty much buy things I think are worth it and dl things that are over priced.

I sometimes download whatever it is that I want to download just to see if it is worth the price and then I buy it.

yea well hes confused on whether or not someone under the law could forcible enter his house "with a warrant" that maybe some people are watching what hes downloading, and one day knock on his door and arrest him.

homerj14 said:
yea well hes confused on whether or not someone under the law could forcible enter his house "with a warrant" that maybe some people are watching what hes downloading, and one day knock on his door and arrest him.

lol.....homerj14, your the one confused. I simply believe that no one without a warrant should be allowed to enter my residence under force without me being able to defend that residence. And now it's turned political...so ill stop. Just don't be so quick to judge someone. Im a redneck, im not stupid :p

^ well ive only lived in the u.s for about 2 years now not familiar with so much yet but now i understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom